$120 per 50-minute session
$180 per 75 minute session
$150 per 50 minute session
$225 per 75 minute session
Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) might cover the session cost. Please check with your carrier.
*Megan is not in-network with insurance.
*For out-of-network coverage, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check with your health insurance carrier for information about your out-of-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
**Ask for coverage information for in-network benefits and out-of-network benefits
- What are my mental health benefits for oupatient counseling for individual and/or family therapy?
- Are there any exclusions to my mental health coverage?
- What is the coverage amount per 50 minute individual or couple therapy session/what are my co-pays?
- Is there a deductible that I need to meet before any coverage applies and how much have I met toward my individual and family deductible?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover (pending medical necessity)?
- How much does my insurance reimburse for an out-of-network provider and what information do I need to submit to insurance/contact information for submission?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or any pre-authorization required?
Cash, Check and All Major Credit Cards accepted for payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!